Night Auditor (m/f/n) NinetyNine Hotel Amsterdam Airport
When you find yourself surrounded by a collection of birds-of-paradise and monkeys, colourful flora, happy people and yellow pianos, then you must have landed in one of the brand new NinetyNine Hotels.
This unique budget-lifestyle hotel concept from the Centro Hotel Group has opened its doors for the very first time in April 2019. After a successful start, there are many more attractive locations opening the coming years. It is a brand new hotel world that appeals to all the senses, refuelling guests with new energy through deceleration and sustainability. The next hotels are already waiting for you.
For this concept, we are looking for bubbly team players, who want to take responsibility for hospitality with passion. Take off with us. Become a "99er"!
We are looking for you pre-opening as per February 2020!
YOUR CONTRIBUTION TO THE SUCCESS OF “99” IS…
- To offer guests the best possible service at Reception.
- To ensure correct check-in and check-out of our guests.
- To accept and handle reservations.
- To handle incoming phone calls and e-mails.
- To take care of the well-being of our guests.
- To make security rounds throughout your shift.
- To ensure the compliance of quality- , hygiene- (HACCP) and security standards according to company policies.
THE TEAM OF THE „99ers“ IS THE PERFECT PLACE TO WORK, IF…
- You have previously gained experience and knowledge in a similar position, preferably in the hotel industry.
- You have experience working with a PMS (preferably PROTEL) and MS Office.
- You speak and write English and have preferably knowledge of Dutch and/or German.
- You “live” being a host to your guests, sharing the joys of life with them.
- You are highly motivated and enjoy making your guests and colleagues smile.
- You take responsibility.
- You can work in a structured way, with care for detail.
- You appreciate working at night.
- You are focused, goal- and service oriented.
- You have a hands-on, proactive and creative mentality.
- You hold high standards towards guest and staff satisfaction.
- You are well groomed, reliable and friendly towards colleagues and guests.
NINETYNINE IS MORE THAN JUST A NEW HOTEL, BECAUSE …
- We offer a green oasis in the city and sustainable work environment.
- We want you to have a role in the Pre-Opening team.
- We invite you to bring in your own ideas and further develop an innovative concept.
- We provide training and development opportunities.
- We offer reduced staff rates at Hotels of Centro Hotel Group.
- We offer a company-wide benefit program with various corporate partners.
- We give you the opportunity to grow within the brand.
ARE YOU READY TO TAKE OFF?
We look forward to hearing from you.
- Herr Florian Sommer
- +49 (40) 794 165 163