Front Office Agent (m/f/n)
- NinetyNine Hotel Amsterdam
- Publiziert: 07.07.2023
ARE YOU READY TO TAKE OFF?
In 2005 the story of the Centro Hotel Group began. Our managing director and owner Rahman Neiro took over the Hotel Eden right next to Hamburg's main train station. This quickly grew into our owner-managed hotel chain in Germany, Austria and the Netherlands.
Our group of companies includes the brands Centro Hotels, FourSide and Boutique Hotels, NinetyNine Hotels and NYCE Hotels. We are a genuine family business with 36 hotels and about 600 employees in the Hamburg headquarters and in more than 20 cities.
We attach great importance to diversity and equal opportunities. We are as colorful as our guests and brands - be who you are and enrich us with your strengths!
NinetyNine Hotel Amsterdam is a lifestyle hotel, creating an oasis in town with its original interior design. You can’t miss the yellow grand piano in the lobby when you step into our urban jungle. You will find our 138 design rooms in three different sizes ranging from 14 to 27 m2. The hotel is conveniently located next to Schiphol Amsterdam Airport, situated next to the highway and bus stop ´De Hoek´ with direct connection to the airport (7-minute ride). Amsterdam city centre is reachable within 30 minutes by car or public transport. There is ample of parking space available at the hotel. The Bowl Bar will delight you with refreshing drinks and fresh food in a novel bowl-concept and extends to the terrace with green garden.
YOUR CONTRIBUTION TO THE SUCCESS OF “99” IS…
- To offer guests the best possible service at Reception.
- To ensure correct check-in and check-out of our guests.
- To accept and handle reservations, incoming phone calls and e-mails.
- To fulfil administrative tasks independently.
- To ensure the compliance of quality- , hygiene- (HACCP) and security standards according to company policies.
- To assist colleagues in other departments when required.
THE TEAM OF THE „99ers“ IS THE PERFECT PLACE TO WORK, IF…
- You have previously gained experience and knowledge in a similar position, preferably in the hotel industry.
- You have experience working with a PMS (preferably PROTEL) and MS Office.
- You speak and write English and have preferably knowledge of Dutch and/or German.
- You “live” being a host to your guests, sharing the joys of life with them.
- You are highly motivated and enjoy making your guests and colleagues smile.
- You take responsibility.
- You can work in a structured way, with care for detail.
- You appreciate working in shifts.
- You are focused, goal- and service oriented.
- You have a hands-on, proactive and creative mentality.
- You hold high standards towards guest and staff satisfaction.
- You are well groomed, reliable and friendly towards colleagues and guests.
NINETYNINE IS MORE THAN JUST A NEW HOTEL, BECAUSE …
We offer free parking at the hotel.
We offer a green oasis in the city and sustainable work environment.
We invite you to bring in your own ideas and further develop an innovative concept.
We provide training and development opportunities.
We offer reduced staff rates at Hotels of Centro Hotel Group.
We offer a company-wide benefit program with various corporate partners.
We give you the opportunity to grow within the brand.
ARE YOU READY TO TAKE OFF?
Your contact person in recruiting is looking forward to your application.
- Cisem Tas
- HR Specialist Administration