Bar / Restaurant / Waiter (m/f/n) NinetyNine Hotel Amsterdam Airport
- NinetyNine Hotel Amsterdam
- Bedienung, Kellner, Service
When you find yourself surrounded by a collection of birds-of-paradise and monkeys, colourful flora, happy people and yellow pianos, then you must have landed in one of the brand new NinetyNine Hotels.
This unique budget-lifestyle hotel concept from the Centro Hotel Group has opened its doors for the very first time in April 2019. After a successful start, there are many more attractive locations opening the coming years. It is a brand new hotel world that appeals to all the senses, refuelling guests with new energy through deceleration and sustainability. The next hotels are already waiting for you.
For this concept, we are looking for bubbly team players, who want to take responsibility for hospitality with passion. Take off with us. Become a "99er"!
YOUR CONTRIBUTION TO THE SUCCESS OF “99” IS…
- To offer guests friendly and competent service in the Bar and Restaurant.
- To offer guests advise about the products on offer.
- To be a team player who is flexible employable.
- To take care of the well-being of our guests.
- To help implementing and developing structures and standards.
- To prepare working areas (mise en place) correctly.
- To build-up and break-down stations according to instructions.
- To assist in taking care of inventory and ordering.
- To ensure the compliance of quality- , hygiene- (HACCP) and security standards according to company policies.
THE TEAM OF THE „99ers“ IS THE PERFECT PLACE TO WORK; IF…
- You have previously gained experience and knowledge in a similar position, preferably in the hotel industry.
- You speak and write English and have preferably knowledge of Dutch and/or German.
- You “live” being a host to your guests, sharing the joys of life with them.
- You are highly motivated and enjoy making your guests and colleagues smile.
- You take responsibility.
- You can work in a structured way, with care for detail.
- You appreciate flexible working hours and willing to work shifts.
- You are focused, goal- and service oriented.
- You have a hands-on, proactive and creative mentality.
- You hold high standards towards guest and staff satisfaction.
- You are well groomed, reliable and friendly towards colleagues and guests.
NINETYNINE IS MORE THAN JUST A NEW HOTEL; BECAUSE …
- We offer a green oasis in the city and sustainable work environment.
- We invite you to bring in your own ideas and implement an innovative concept.
- We provide individual training and development opportunities.
- We offer a companywide benefit program with various corporate partners.
- We give you the opportunity to grow within the brand.
ARE YOU READY TO TAKE OFF?
We look forward to hearing from you.
- Frau Franzisca Wander
- HR Administration Manager
- +49 (40) 794 165 210